What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form and using our SMS Program. When contacting us through our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. By providing your personal information and opting in to receive SMS messages from us, you consent to the practices described in this policy. When you opt in to receive SMS messages from William S Nacol for our SMS Program, we collect your first name, last name, and phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To improve our website and services, to make it more user-friendly, and to monitor that it is performing correctly.
- To send SMS messages that update customers with their order & payment status.
- We may use your phone number to communicate with you regarding our Review Request Program or to respond to any inquiries or requests you may have. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency may vary. For help, reply HELP. To opt out, reply STOP.
If you no longer wish to receive SMS messages from William S Nacole for our Review Request Program, you can opt out at any time by replying with “STOP” to the received message. Once we receive your opt-out request, we will promptly remove your phone number from our SMS contact list, and you will no longer receive further messages from us.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, our products, and our services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
3802 Johnston St. (Ste. B)
Lafayette, La. 70503